Daido Metal Co., Ltd.
The European Technical Center
The center is located on the same site as Daido Metal Czech s.r.o., and carries out R&D and technical support for Daido activities in Europe.
- We aim to be an excellent research center with a perfect international reputation.
- We believe that our articles and patents can contribute to and influence international technical fields.
- Our mission is to develop new plain bearing technologies, that will fulfil present and future requirements of our customers.
- The most modern technologies and collaboration with European and international research centers help us to reach our vision.
- Material development
- Low friction coatings
- Surface texturing
- Testing facilities development
- BESSER, C., AGOCS, A., RONAI, B., RISTIC, A., JANKES, E., REPKA, M., MCALEESE, C., DÖRR, N.: Generation of engine oils with defined degree of degradation by means of a large scale artificial alteration method. Tribology International. 2019, vol. 132,pp. 39-49.
- REPKA, M., OMASTA, M., ŠPERKA, P., MCALEESE, C., KOSHIMA, M., ISHIGO, O.: Bearing Fatigue Tester with optical module for in situ observation. World Tribology Congress 2017, Beijing, September 17 – 22, 2017, pp. 71.
- REPKA, M., DÖRR, N., BRENNER, B., GABLER, CH., MCALEESE, C., ISHIGO, O., KOSHIMA, M.: Lubricant-surface interactions of polymer-coated engine journal bearings. Tribology International. 2017, vol. 109, pp. 519–528.
- REPKA, M., DÖRR, N., BRENNER, B., GABLER, CH., MCALEESE, C., ISHIGO, O., KOSHIMA, M.: Lubricant-surface interactions of polymer-coated engine bearings. 20th International Colloquium Tribology, Industrial and Automotive Lubrication. 2016, pp. 9.
- MCALEESE, C., REPKA, M., ISHIGO, O.: Tribological properties of bearing materials for automotive engines. Czech-Japan Tribology Workshop, Mikulov, November 24 – 27 2014
doctoral and master thesis:
- Research of Coatings of Hydrodynamically Lubricated Sliding Bearings for Combustion Engines (M. Repka, BUT, Acad. year: 2016/2017)
- Macrocomposites for bearing production (J. Burda, VSB-TUO, Acad. year: 2019/2020)
- Laboratory testing methods for plain bearings for combustion engines (L. Loveček, BUT, Acad. year: 2017/2018)
KLUZNÁ VRSTVA S POKROČILÝMI TRIBOLOGICKÝMI VLASTNOSTMI,
REG. Č. P.: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_106/0012466